What information we collect about you and how we process it
What information is being collected?
In order to process your art submissions, ticket purchases or art purchases we collect your personal details. This involves using cookies as well as your data stored in a database. We do not store or have access to your payment details as these are handled by our payment processor Stripe. Stripe collects certain personally identifiable information in order to process your payment.
We also collect anonymous statistical data about your use of the website so we can improve your experience. This involves using Cookies.
We keep your order history, order queries, complaints and thank-yous! We also use your order history for reports.
You are not obliged to provide us with your personal information, however if you don’t you may not be able to complete your transaction with us.
Who is collecting it?
This data is being collected by Dame Catherine Harpur Nursery and Primary school.
How is it collected?
We collect data via online websites, email, telephone, Cookies and paper.
Why is it being collected?
We collect your data so that we can contact you about your orders and submissions, and to improve our service.
We use artwork submission details to identify you and your pieces at the art show.
How will it be used?
The data will be used to keep a record of your purchases and art submissions so that we can contact you in case of queries, and to let you know about future events that you might be interested in.
Our emails about future or other events are processed using a third party email marketing solution. If you do not wish to receive emails about future events or other emails we may send you can unsubscribe from the email or send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who will it be shared with?
The data we collect of orders and submissions will not be shared with third parties. Data processed on Stripe will not be shared with other parties. We only have limited access to the data you provide to Stripe, and we do not have access to your payment details.
Keeping, amending or removing your information
We keep your information for as long as it is necessary for us to process your transaction. We will then keep your information for a further 36 months. If you wish to view the information we have about you, or amend or remove your information then please contact us: email@example.com.
- The right to access your personal data held by us.
- The right to be informed about how we use your personal data.
- The right to request any incorrect data to be rectified – this can be done via your online account or by contacting us.
- The right to request that we cease processing your data.
- The right to request that we anonymise your data.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages – this can be done by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of any marketing email or by contacting us.
- The right to request your data to be transferred to either yourself or another service provider.
- The right to withdraw consent.
- The right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Regulator – in the UK this is the Information Commissioner’s Office. Details of how to contact them can be found at ICO.org.uk.
If you have any questions about how your data is used or stored please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This page was created on 23 May 2018.