We hope you’re well and as excited as we are to take part in the 29th edition of the Dame Catherine’s Summer Art Exhibition.
We’re continuing the same format as last year with an online only or online and physical exhibition where you can display your work at the venue in Ticknall.
Here are the key dates
- Friday 12th August – DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION TO PHYSICAL SHOW
- Sat. 27th August – DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION TO THE ONLINE SHOW
- Saturday 27th August, 7pm: Pre-view/launch event, Ticknall; website live for preview; live event Champagne & canapes, £10 (tickets available on the website, or door subject to availability).
- Sunday 28th – Monday 29th August, inc.: DCArts Summer Exhibition open, Ticknall, 9am – 5pm daily
- Sunday 28th Aug – Saturday 3rd September, inc.: DCArts Online exhibition open for sales.
If you have any problems please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your work
Please make sure you read the terms and conditions documents:
If you would like to submit work only online then please read the Online Only document.
If you would like to submit work to the live exhibition and online, please read the Physical and Online document.
You’re invited to submit your work on this webpage.