Thank you, as always, for your support. We’re open for submissions and eager to see what you’d like to exhibit this year. Last year we had hundreds of virtual visitors to the online exhibition, and sold £8500 of work. The furthest buyer was in Hawaii!
Location and Dates
The exhibition will be online and in person. The venue will feature two buildings, the school and village hall, and the famous cafe will serve drinks and cakes.
We will be open an extra day for the live event, and the website will be open for a week.
- Friday 27th August, 7pm: Pre-view/launch event, Ticknall – champagne & canapes, Tickets £10 (unlimited entry to exhibition with this ticket).
- Saturday 28th – Monday 30th August Live Summer Art Exhibition open, Ticknall.
9am – 5pm daily (entrance fee £2 on the door).
- Saturday 28th – Saturday 4th September: Online exhibition open 24/7.
Choose which method to exhibit
There are two ways to submit this year and they have different terms and conditions.
- If you would like to submit work only online then please read the Online Only document.
- If you would like to submit work to the live exhibition and online, please read the Physical and Online document.
Submission dates are different for the two methods
- Deadline for Physical show is 3pm on Monday 16th August (you can continue to add to online show after this)
- Deadline for Online show is 3pm on Friday 27th August
We have introduced a new option called “Buy a Board“. This gives you unlimited online submissions and a single display board for you to hang as you wish for a single price (does not apply to sculpture).
How to submit
Visit the submissions page.
First, add your Artist profile. This will display on your search results page.
Second, add art work or sculpture. Complete the form for each piece you want to exhibit, and add two high quality photos (whole piece and closeup). Choose the options for online or online and physical in the form.
Third, if you want to buy a board then add this and your discount will be applied at checkout. If you don’t want to buy a board then do not add to your cart.
Fourth, add tickets for the preview event if you wish.
In the basket you can remove items if you’ve made a mistake.
Lastly, checkout. Enter your details. Do not add multiple artists’ work to a single order. Each artist must create their own order and have their own email address. Pay with a credit card.
Please be patient with the checkout as the system has to process your pictures and information. This may take several minutes. You will get a confirmation email once complete.
If you’re stuck or have questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you soon!